We offer high pay, work on the beach next to the Atlantic Ocean, 20 minutes from historic downtown Charleston, a leading tourist destination, and housing in a sought-after area. DNR presentation about our local environment and ecology. Also plan day trip to historic downtown Charleston with one Host Company-sponsored tour and BBQ with local cuisines.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st- 26th June until 30th September
- Upper Intermediate English;
- Beach Rental Attendant: Daily professional set up and take down chairs and umbrellas on the beach, including pulling heavy carts with beach chairs and umbrellas on it. Must be able to lift 50+ lbs, speak English, have high attention to details, follow state-regulated laws regarding the beach ecology . This is a physically demanding job, so it is pertinent that you are in good physical condition. If you have pre-existing conditions that will prevent you from doing heavy lifting or working outside, this is not the position for you.
- Your employer will train you in your assigned position. Training may take up to two weeks;
- T-shirt is provided by the Host Company. Please bring gym shorts, tennis shoes, hats, sunglasses, and sunscreens.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by employer at a cost of $125.00 per week, per student. Deposit of $250 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. As long as you have not damaged the property and left it the way you found it, you will receive your deposit back;
- Transportation – Walking or biking
|Работна позиција:||Beach Rental Attendant|
|Локација на работа:||Isle of Palms|