Senor Frogs is a fun and friendly work environment with a personable staff. To be part of our team, you need to be fun, outgoing, and come to work with a positive attitude and able to have fun! Our business is located in the heart of Myrtle Beach that has many attractions including the beach, 2 state parks, boardwalks, marshwalk, Brookgreen Gardens, Ripley’s Aquarium, and tons of other attractions to choose from.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 26th until September 30th
- Upper Intermediate English required;
- Restaurant Worker: Line cooks are in charge of prepping food and plating dishes according to a restaurant’s menu specifications. Prep cooks prepare ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and setting up workstations
- Conditions of training: Training at your assigned store is paid at the hourly rate. Training may take up to two weeks. Students may not receive full hours until the training period is complete.
- Uniform provided details: Name tags, Senor Frogs t-shirt, apron, kitchen/chef coats
Housing and Transportation:
- Must arrange own housing.
- Transportation: walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant Worker|
|Локација на работа:||Myrtle Beach|