Company Description and Location:
This is a prime location for experiencing the beauty of nature. We are located at the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. Students will have access to hiking, fishing, shopping and more! They will also get to interact with Americans from all over the USA since we have over 3 million tourists come through every summer. We’ve worked with international students for many years and welcome them to our establishment.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 20th until September 20th – 30th;
- Advanced English required;
- Retail and Food Service: Employer will select for you which position you will work in for the summer! You could be cross-trained in the Gift Shop, Grocery area including a coffee shop or ice cream counter, Restaurant, and Kitchen area. Positions include retail, server, host, busser, dishwasher, and prep cook.
- Gift Shop & Grocery: May include but is not limited to the cashier, scooping ice cream, assisting customers with purchases, stocking – receiving merchandise and restocking of merchandise, marking, and displays.
- Restaurant & Kitchen: may include, but is not limited to greeting guests, seating them at tables, taking orders, preparing and cooking food, delivering food to customers, assisting with clearing and re-setting tables, refilling water glasses, etc.
- Training will be provided upon arrival;
- Restaurant staff: please bring a black t-shirt, black pants, and black close-toed, non-slip shoes;
- Gift shop staff: Business casual (nice slacks and button-up shirt, comfortable dress shoes);
- It can be very difficult to find 2nd jobs in Estes Park – a small community.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided at a cost of $80per week per student;
- A housing deposit of $250 is to be paid upon arrival;
- Transportation – Walking. The cabins are next door to Rocky Mountain Gateway;
|Работна позиција:||Retail and Food Service|
|Локација на работа:||Estes Park|