Company Description and Location:
Situated within South Carolina’s 60 miles of beautiful coastline, Myrtle Beach is one of the most popular east coast summer hotspots. During the summer months, its population of 26,000 explodes to more than 350,000! There’s more to Myrtle Beach than its beautiful sand and waves, perfect for swimming, tanning, and relaxation. From its delicious restaurants, famous nightclubs, and amazing shopping, to its fun-filled amusement parks, beautiful golf courses, and numerous recreation and sports facilities, Myrtle Beach is a popular destination.
We are a business expanding a lot in recent years. We are helping tourists have a better experience at Broadway at the Beach, by offering fresh squeezed lemonades, smoothies together with a large variety of popcorn and cotton candy flavors.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32
Start Date/End Date: July 1st till September 1st – 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Cashier, Salesperson: Preparing drinks for the customers, such as fresh-squeezed lemonade, smoothies. Preparing popcorn and cotton-candy of different flavors. You will have a cashier and waterwheel role, as well. You will be handling all the transactions and at the end of the day, you have to take care of the cash-out process. Must speak and read English on an advanced level. Be ready to lift 20-30 lbs. You need to be outgoing, cheerful, and friendly to do well at this job;
- Training provided at a standard rate of pay;
- The uniform is provided by the employer. Please bring close-toed comfortable shoes;
Housing and Transportation
- Accommodation must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation – Walking or riding a bike is the best for this location;
|Локација на работа:||Myrtle Beach|