Company Description and Location:
Towering mountains, sparkling glaciers, and amazing wildlife: savvy travelers know that Anchorage is the key to finding the best of Alaska, all in one place. From the serene waters of Cook Inlet to the exceptional natural wonders of the Chugach, Anchorage encompasses incredible adventures and metropolitan appeals that are larger than life. With 1,500 moose, incredible national parks nearby and 60 glaciers a short drive away, it’s a dream destination.
With its central location in midtown Anchorage, Hyatt House Anchorage doesn’t fall short on things to do. Whether the day’s itinerary consists of exploring the Last Frontier’s trails or enjoying the city’s entertainment and business districts, take comfort in knowing the accommodations of Hyatt House Anchorage await.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 15th
- Upper Intermediate;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Room/Breakfast Attendant: This position requires assisting in multiple areas of the hotel. When assisting in the breakfast attendant position, you would be primarily responsible for setting up, maintaining and breaking down the breakfast buffet and for maintaining the breakfast dining area. With a minimal supervision provide exceptional guest service by welcoming them and be well attended at all times. The room attendant position provides cleaning services such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, washing walls, windows, and mirrors, etc. in designated areas of the hotel. Ability to stand for the duration of the shift, lift up to 40lbs, and have no sensitivities to cleaning chemicals.
- Paid hourly training;
- Shirts will be provided. Slip-resistant shoes. Participant must bring black pants, no jeans;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation: Public transportation, walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Room/Breakfast Attendant|
|Локација на работа:||Anchorage|