Company Description and Location:
The Cliff House Resort and Spa is located in Cape Neddick, ME which is a heavily trafficked tourist area nestled between Ogunquit & York Maine. This is a luxurious resort that is situated on the cliffs of the ocean with several restaurants, banquet halls, and spa.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1-25 – September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Steward:Participants must be willing to do any position at the restaurant, at any given time of their schedules.
- Banquet Attendant:You will be an integral part of the team by excelling in consistently providing meeting products to the property’s clients, focusing on proper meeting set-ups, break downs, and configurations.
- Pool/Recreation Attendant:Responsibilities are the overall cleanliness and presentation of the spa, pool and hot tubs, the fitness center, and the locker rooms.
- Housekeeper:In this position, your responsibilities include; cleaning duties, in-room, public areas and laundry as designated by the housekeeping manager.
- Spa Locker Attendant:Responsibilities are the overall cleanliness and presentation of the spa, pool and hot tubs, the fitness center, and the locker rooms.
Conditions of training: Paid hourly training
Uniform including footwear will be determined by the employer and explained prior to arrival.
Housing and Transportation:
- Company provided shuttle at no cost.
- Transportation: bus, taxi
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Локација на работа:||Cape Neddick|