Work & Travel
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 15th until September 30th
- Advanced English;
- Campground Team Member: Campground Team Members are responsible for a wide range of duties including general maintenance, painting, groundskeeping, minor repairs, outdoor cleaning, laundry, moving furniture, cleaning camping cabins and restrooms, and raking campsites. Additional duties could include kitchen/snack bar assistance and housekeeping. Your employer may ask you to perform other duties related to your job type;
- Training will be provided;
- Please bring clean, comfortable clothing (t-shirt, denim pants) with no tears or holes, and athletic shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing will be provided by the employer. Please arrive at the housing prepared to pay your deposit;
- Participants live onsite and can walk, bike, or get a ride from their employer to work.
|Работна позиција:||Campground Team Member|
|Локација на работа:||Park Glen Ellis|