Spring Lake offers an array of activities including concerts in the park and a village just three blocks away where you can shop at lovely boutiques or enjoy fine dining. Only a short bus ride to Avon by the Sea. Avon-by-the-Sea has much to offer Work and Travel participants.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 26th June until 30th September
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Housing Keeping/Laundry/Houseman: Working at the Inn participants can expect to have several duties including but not limited to, housekeeping, laundry, assisting guests, organizing, gardening tasks, cleaning, and minor maintenance. Participants will remove dirty linen from rooms, make beds, vacuum, sweep, mop, and clean rooms from top to bottom with attention to detail. You will wash linens, and should not have allergies to dust or cleaning products. When assisting guests, you must smile and always be willing to help
- Training is required.
- Uniform: For personal safety and to avoid injury if you drop sharp or hot objects on your footwear, independent adult participants should purchase a comfortable, closed-toed, black, slip-resistant athletic shoe.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by the employer costs $150.00 per week. Refunds are conditional. Independent adult participants must complete their program to their DS End Date. Leave housing in clean and undamaged conditions.
- Transportation – Employer-provided transportation.
|Работна позиција:||Hotel workers|
|Локација на работа:||Spring Lake|