Cape cod, Massachusetts is an exclusive vacation destination on the East Coast for people from all over the Country and Europe. Chatham is located on the heel of the Cape. The is rich in beautiful saltwater beaches and lakes. For an entertaining and rich cultural experience, the area has to offer ongoing festivals, parades, and fairs during the peak season.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 6th until 30 September
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Housekeeper: During the summer, the local church hosts art fairs and festivals during which they also serve food and organize lobster meals. Students will be cleaning/ assisting with daily activities. Cleaning includes the kitchen area, dining areas, toilets, and other amenities.
- Paid hourly training;
- Uniform: Comfortable shoes and clean pants or shorts. No ripped jeans.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer costs $125.00 per week. The deposit will be applied towards the last week of rent.
- Transportation –5-minute bike ride or 15-minute walk from housing to work site.
|Локација на работа:||Chatham|