Start Date: Fall/Winter 2023
Training Duration: 12-18 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Housing: Not provided
Host Company Description:
Just twenty minutes outside of New York City, the host company is a fine jewelry manufacturer and wholesaler that caters to retailers of every size. Making every piece of jewelry from high-end bridal pieces to affordable fashion jewelry, they are able to provide for a wide array of clientele. They are seeking a tech-savvy intern who is eager to learn about web development and growing online business.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our websites on desktop and mobile.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes, after researching the target audience and market that we plan to get to.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets on figma.
- Regular testing of UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages on current websites.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards in typography and graphic design.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with academic focus in Visual Arts / Graphic Design studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship beginning date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Visual Arts / Graphic Design degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in this field
- Excellent English skills required
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
|Работна позиција:||UI/UX Designer Program|
|Локација на работа:||Secaucus|