Company Description and Location:
Located on 7.5 acres and 1.5 miles from the town of Edgartown, The Field Club features 9 har-tru tennis courts with adult and junior clinics and organized play, a state-of-the-art fitness center with daily classes personal trainers and squash court, outside heated pools with cabanas and poolside bars, daily Kids’ Club, and a casual restaurant with patio dining overlooking the main pool.
In downtown Edgartown, the Boathouse Restaurant overlooks the historic harbor and offers waterfront dining in the finest location on Martha’s Vineyard. The atmosphere is casual, the food and service are exceptional. The Restaurant is open for dinner nightly with live music on select nights throughout the summer. When dining at the restaurant members enjoys the convenience of valet parking.
Martha’s Vineyard (often simply called The Vineyard) is an island located south of Cape Cod in Massachusetts in the United States that is known for being a popular summer colony.
The Vineyard grew as a tourist destination primarily because of its very pleasant summer weather (during summers, the temperature rarely breaks 32 °C / 90 °F) and many beautiful beaches. It is primarily a place where people go to relax and the island offers a range of tourist accommodations including large hotels s, modern boutique hotels l as well as traditional bed and breakfasts. Many visitors also rent private homes.
Cape Cod, a hook-shaped peninsula of the U.S. state of Massachusetts, is a popular summertime destination. It’s the site of quaint villages, seafood shacks, lighthouses, ponds and bay, and ocean beaches. In the large town of Hyannis, the John F. Kennedy Museum is the first stop on the Kennedy Legacy Trail through downtown, where ferries depart to the resort islands of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 30
- Advanced English required (excellent conversation and comprehension of English);
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Server: taking orders from restaurant patrons and delivering their food to them. Their duties include explaining the menu to their customers, communicating with kitchen staff, balancing dishes as they bring them to the appropriate table, and tallying bills/$8.50+tips;
- Bartender: mix and serve alcoholic beverages based on customer requests. Their duties include verifying the identification and age of customers, preparing and serving alcoholic beverages, accepting payment from customers, cleaning glasses and bar utensils, and balancing cash receipts to record sales/$8.50+tips;
- Front desk attendants: greeting and welcoming guests, receiving and delivering all incoming and outgoing mail and packages, answering all calls and directing as needed, scheduling meetings, and coordinating memberships/$17.00
- Wellness Attendants: Monitors safe and proper usage of exercise equipment, performs all cleaning duties associated with the position, and encourages and enforces facility policies and guidelines. /$17.00
- Line/prep cook: A Line Cook is in charge of preparing food and setting up other necessary supplies. They make sure everything has been set up correctly before starting work/$17.00 per hour
- Hosts: A Host or Hostess makes sure that their guests feel welcomed, cared for, and valued. They create a warm and welcoming environment for patrons from the moment they enter the establishment. Hosts or Hostesses typically provide menus, take names for reservations and answer the phone/ $17.00
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is arranged by the employer.$50 a week, per student (only charged for July and August)
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||Edgartown|