Work & Travel
We are located on the beautiful Maine seacoast minutes from the beach. The area is very safe and provides many local activities. Participants are welcomed as part of the family. Each employee is given a complimentary uniform as well as one employee meal per day. The work environment is very welcoming to all.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week.
Start Date/End Date: June 1st- 15th June until 30th September
- Upper Intermediate English;
- Kitchen Support: Kitchen Support job responsibilities include but are not limited to; food preparation, cooking, dish washing, cleaning, and other tasks assigned by the manager. Based on your performance you may be assigned to one specific area.
- Conditions of training: Paid hourly training.
- Uniform: Closed-toe, non-slip shoes and khaki pants needed.
Housing and Transportation:
- The exact housing information will be sent 4-8 weeks prior to students arrival. THIS IS EXAMPLE OF THE HOUSING ARRANGEMENT.
- Transportation –Walking.
|Работна позиција:||Kitchen Support|
|Локација на работа:||Ogunquit|