Work & Travel
Chincoteague Island is a great, laid back community. The gift shop is by far the best on the island. We also have wonderful restaurants, ice cream shop and friendly locals. We have the museum, the wild horses on the animal refuge island, the beach and the Assateague light house. The island’s beautiful downtown district hosts a multitude of shops, seafood restaurants and art studios – and its close proximity to the NASA Wallops Flight Facility, NOAA and the National Wildlife Refuge make it a very unique event destination
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 30th
- Advanced English required;
- The Brant – Cashier: Checking in merchandise, cashiering and customer service.
- Conditions of training: Training may take up to two weeks. Students may not receive full hours until the training period is complete. No job, or hours at a job, can be 100% guaranteed. Regardless of what your work contract states, there is always a possibility that you will work more or less hours. Participants should expect to have less hours during the first two weeks of training. Students will be required to work on peak business days, Friday, Saturday, and Sundays.
- Uniform provided details: No uniform is required, nice clothing is worn to work.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by employer, free of cost. Deposit of $200 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. The deposit is refunded, if the house is left clean and without damages. Student must also be up to date with weekly rent. Student will sign the housing contract after they arrive and settle into housing.
- Transportation: Walk or bike. Housing is located on site;
|Работна позиција:||The Brant - Cashier|
|Локација на работа:||Chincoteague|