Beaches & Cream Inc are 2 locally owned and operated businesses in Myrtle Beach, SC. Beaches & Cream’s family is small and welcoming and works together to prepare, cook, and serve the customers that enter our doors. Myrtle Beach, SC is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States and we are ready to tackle the influx of tourists and continue building our reputation!
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 15th June until 30th September
- Advanced English;
- Ice Cream Maker: Ice Cream Makers are responsible for taking customers’ orders and preparing the desserts. In this position, you will be cross-trained to perform all duties including but not limited to: dishwashing, stocking, cleaning, following recipes, and making recipes using the machine. /$10.00/hr + tips
- Ice Cream Server: Servers are responsible for taking customers’ orders and preparing the desserts. In this position, you will be cross-trained to perform all duties including but not limited to stocking, cleaning, and serving the customers./$10.00/hr + tips
- Training is required.
- Uniform: The cost of the uniform is $12-$18. You get to choose a t-shirt and bandana, hat, or visor. Your uniform will be refunded after 12 weeks.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing must arrange own. It costs $115-$150 per week, maybe more/less.
- Transportation – On foot or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Плата:||$10.00/hr + tips|
|Локација на работа:||North Myrtle Beach|