There are many events/festivals throughout the year to attend in the Outer Banks; Such as: music concerts, Woofstock to celebrate animals, holiday events, seafood festivals, air show, surfing contest, bike week, and their Annual marathon. Visiting the lighthouses, Wright Brothers Museum, NC Aquarium, and the Lost Colony are just a few of the many places to visit in the Outer Banks.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – July 1st until September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Cashier, Stocker: The Employer wants all participants to have paid work experience. Please do not place students who have never worked. : By accepting this job, you understand that you will be assigned to a store location and housing when you arrive at the main office. You will be assigned to 1 of the following towns upon arrival: Avon, Buxton, Corolla, Duck, Hatteras, Kill Devil Hills, Kitty Hawk or Nags Head. You will be trained and required to do one or all of the following: cashiering, stocking, pricing, folding merchandise, hanging clothes and cleaning both inside & outside the stores (outside limited to set up/tear down of displays & picking up trash/sweeping parking lot for cigarette butts) cleaning bathrooms.
- Paid hourly training.;
- The employer will provide a uniform at a cost of $15 for 3 t-shirts Sneakers are recommended because of standing and walking long hours while working;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation is arranged by the employer at a cost of $125.00 per week. A refundable deposit of $250 is required upon arrival. The conditions to receive the refund are as follows: the house is left without damages, no trash or food left in the house, clothes or personal belongings not left in the house, and the house is kept clean during your stay;
- Transportation – Walking distance.
|Работна позиција:||Cashier, Stocker|
|Локација на работа:||Nags Head|