An Outer Banks vacation isn’t complete without a visit to Sunset Grille in the village of Duck. Located on the Currituck Sound, Sunset Grille gets its name from the panoramic views of spectacular sunsets over the calm waters of the Sound. Sunset Grille is a breathtaking experience just about every evening. Wild horse adventure rides on the beach, lighthouse, ocean, movies on the green, musical events and much more!
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – July 1st until September 30th
- Upper Intermediate English required;
- Kitchen assistant: Clean, wash, and stock restaurant supplies while maintaining a clean work area. Must be able to work in fast paced environment, follow directions and read safety manual. You must be able to lift heavy items, bend, stoop, reach items on high shelves and be able to stand for 8 hours.
- Training is paid at the same rate as the hourly wages.
- Students are required to wear closed-toe, non-slip shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by employer, at a cost $140.00 per student, per week. Deposit of $200 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. The deposit is refunded, if the house is left clean and without damages. Student must also be up to date with weekly rent Student will sign the housing contract after they arrive and settle into housing.
- Transportation: walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Kitchen assistant|
|Локација на работа:||Duck|