Company Description and Location:
Atlantic City has an excellent transportation system and Work & Travel participants from all over the world. Atlantic City is only 2.5 hours from NYC, 1 hour from Philadelphia, and 3 hours from Washington D.C.. Spend your summer living near the beach and working over the ocean. Enjoy world-class shopping, casinos, nightlife, and free citywide weekly events.
PC Events Services is proud to be the exclusive food and beverage concessionaire to the world-famous Steel Pier, Showboat Hotel & Waterpark, and other iconic locations on the Jersey Shore. PC Event Services concessions are nestled on the most historical pedestrian promenade in the world, the Atlantic City Boardwalk. Come join us for family fun in the sun. We offer everything from boardwalk eats to family treats. We pride ourselves on a “hands-on” approach, leaving no stone unturned. PC Event Services assures expertly orchestrated operations with out-of-the-box resourcefulness from pre-event logistics through to menu planning and execution.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 21st until September 30th
- Upper-Intermediate to Advanced English required;
- Your official start date will be scheduled once you arrive at the employer. Start dates may vary several days from your DS date. Please be patient and allow the employer to integrate you into the schedule
- Team Member: Greets guests with a smile in a professional, friendly and courteous manner. Provides exceptional customer service. Maintains a high level of knowledge regarding the company’s products and happenings. Processes sales by operating a point-of-sale system and handling cash and credit card transactions, with high efficiency and accuracy. Moves tables and chairs for special functions. Stocks replenish and retrieve supplies. Moves products from workstations and warehouses. Set up and break down workstations. Ensures that all foods are prepared according to established recipes. Operates fryers, grills and ovens Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices and reports any accidents to management Washes pots, and dishes by using hand or dish equipment Maintains cleanliness, restrooms, floors, and surrounding work areas by keeping the area swept, mopped, and free from spills, trash, and debris. Removes waste, garbage, and recyclable materials to appropriate receptacles. Maintains a clean appearance and workstation and assists in overall cleanliness, including cleaning all station equipment at the end of each shift. Completes all opening, running, and closing duties as assigned by management without complaint;
- Training at your assigned store is paid at the hourly rate. Training may take up to two weeks. Independent adult participants may not receive full hours until the training period is complete;
- PC Event Services requires each employee to adhere to an event-specific uniform. Each employee will receive (3) crew neck t-shirts. Additional t-shirts may be purchased at company cost. You are expected to keep PC Events LLC-issued clothing in good condition and laundered on a regular basis. Participants should bring a variety of bottoms to be prepared for all weather conditions. Black, non-slip, close-toed shoes are required. All participants should have a clean, crisp white button-down for working special events;
Housing and Transportation:
- Must arrange own housing;
- Transportation: Walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Team member|
|Локација на работа:||Atlantic City|