Company Description and Location:
Seashell Village is near the beach, featuring large hotel rooms, suites, condo-style kitchenettes, cottages, two pools and beautiful palm trees.
Port Aransas is a city on Mustang Island, on the Texas coast. It’s known for its Gulf of Mexico beaches and fish-filled waterways. Roberts Point Park offers an observation tower for bay views and dolphin sightings. At Leonabelle Turnbull Birding Center, a boardwalk crosses alligator-inhabited wetlands that are also home to birds like roseate spoonbills. Boats run from Fisherman’s Wharf to secluded San José Island.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st to 30th September
- Upper-Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS start date
- Housekeepers: Responsible for cleaning rooms, vacuuming, changing linens and towels, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, and doing laundry. This position can be physically demanding and you may be required to use chemical cleaning products that could contain allergens. Your employer may ask you to perform other duties related to your job type.
- On the job training provided on standards and safety
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing
- Empty trash containers and dispose of waste in a sanitary manner
- Make up beds and change linens as required
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors of any damages, deficits, and disturbances
- Manage guest requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace them when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing: Onsite accommodations are free of charge.
- Transportation: Onsite
|Локација на работа:||Port Aransas|