Sea Ketch Restaurant is located right on Hampton Beach, which sees a high volume of tourism and local traffic in the summer months. Sea Ketch restaurant is located on Hampton Beach where there are countless beachside activities, as well as many shops, restaurants, a concert venue, etc. nearby.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 15th until 30th September
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Line Cook: Must be able to stand for the duration of the shift, lift up to 40 lbs, and have no sensitivities to cleaning chemicals. This position will also necessitate working with sharp utensils, and preparation of raw meat and seafood. Prior kitchen experience is preferred. Understanding the importance of following recipes and plating food to ensure 100% Guest Satisfaction, following all safety and sanitation guidelines at all times, ensuring the highest quality preparation and presentation of food items, serving hot food hot and cold food cold every time Grill, fry, broil, steam, and microwave raw and prepared foods, measure and assemble ingredients and cooked items according to restaurant specifications, portioning food by correct weight into individual and bulk packages, washing and cleaning fruit and vegetables for peeling, dicing, shredding or slicing using kitchen hand-utensils or electric equipment, preparing food in a way to avoid waste and spoilage, ensure high quality, and to maintain food safety standards, following proper dishwashing and pot washing procedures / $12.00 per hour
- Dishwasher: In this position, duties include but are not limited to; washing dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and pans; using a dishwashing machine or by hand. Placing clean dishes, utensils cooking equipment, and cooking equipment in storage areas, sorting and removing trash, placing it in designated pickup areas, sweeping, and mop floors. Maintaining kitchen and dish areas in a clean and orderly condition. Additional tasks may be assigned by the manager as necessary / $12.00 per hour
- Busser/ Food Runner: Job duties include serving patrons by setting tables, placing and replacing silverware, bringing food to patron’s tables, keeping beverage glasses full, adhering to sanitation and safety policies; clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and the environment. / $7.25 plus tips
- Paid hourly training;
- 1/2 price shift meal;
- The host employer will provide a shirt. Must have closed-toe, no-slip shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing will be provided by the employer at a cost of $140.00 per week, per student. A deposit of $140.00 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. As long as you have not damaged the property and left it the way you found it, you will receive your deposit back;
- Transportation – Housing is located right next to restaurant.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant Worker|
|Плата:||$7.25 + tips - $12.00|
|Локација на работа:||Hampton|