Sandpiper is the beachfront establishment in Old Orchard Beach. Maine. Accommodating and family atmosphere. Exposure to cultural diversity with other J1 students and Americans. Barbeques are held several times throughout the summer. Old Orchard Beach is very busy beach town during the summer, there are plenty of activities and event where students can join with no cost. Portland is 30 minutes ride on the bus.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 15th until 30th September
- Upper Intermediate English;
- Housekeeper: This position includes but not limited to cleaning the rooms (making beds, sweeping the floors, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, changing the sheets), sweeping the outdoors and customer service. Looking for motivated students with a great attitude and work ethic;
- Paid hourly training;
- The employer will provide any additional uniform requirements. Please bring comfortable shoes, as you might be standing during the entire shift.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is assisted by the employer at a cost of $125.00 weekly, per student. A deposit of $350.00. The housing deposit is refundable if housing is left in a clean, undamaged condition and students stay until their contract end date;
- Transportation: Housing is within walking/biking distance.
|Локација на работа:||Old Orchard beach|