Hatteras Island is home to the famous Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. Ocracoke Island is a neighboring island, that requires a ferry to access it. Although Hatteras doesn’t offer fast and flashy city atmosphere, it’s beaches and beauty have a lot to offer all ages. Students will be in the same town as the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. There is also a museum there. This area is great for parasailing, kayaking, fishing and enjoying the ocean of Hatteras Island.
Rusty’s Surf & Turf restaurant in Buxton, NC, brings international flavors to the Hatteras Island dining scene. The hallmarks of Rusty’s cuisine are using local seafood and all-natural meats in simple yet boldly flavorful presentations. Rusty’s Surf & Turf serves dinner seven nights a week in-season, and reservations are recommended but not required in this Buxton, NC, restaurant.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – July 1st until September 30th
- Upper Intermediate English required;
- Kitchen assistant: Clean, wash, and stock restaurant supplies while maintaining a clean work area. Must be able to work in fast paced environment, follow directions and read safety manual. You must be able to lift heavy items, bend, stoop, reach items on high shelves and be able to stand for 8 hours.
- Training is paid at the same rate as the hourly wages.
- Students are required to wear closed-toe, non-slip shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by employer, at a cost $100 per student, per week. Deposit of $200 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. The deposit is refunded, if the house is left clean and without damages. Student must also be up to date with weekly rent Student will sign the housing contract after they arrive and settle into housing.
- Transportation: walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Kitchen assistant|
|Локација на работа:||Buxton|