Start Date: January 15, 2021
Hours: 32 +
Location: South Beach, Miami, FL
Program Duration: 12 months
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
Host Company Description:
With an ideal South Beach locale, just north of world-famous Ocean Drive at 15th Street, Royal Palm South Beach Miami is an oceanfront resort situated within the coveted and culturally rich area of South Beach, Miami. Designed by Lauren Rottet, Royal Palm South Beach Miami pays homage to the original Royal Palm Hotel’s rich history, keeping intact many signature elements of the original architect’s design. The Royal Palm South Beach joined Starwood Hotels & Resorts in February 2015 and, two months later, became the first member of the Tribute Portfolio.
- Culinary – supporting chefs, developing recipes, maintaining work stations clean, measuring ingredients, replenishing supplies, and completing other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- F & B – Prepare the room and the tables for the service. Offer a service of a quality. Help to present the menus, daily specials, drinks etc … Take orders from customers.
- Guest service – Welcoming clients in the company’s premises and answering the phone (or mails). Follow-up of customer experience. Providing an impeccable service to clients in order to retain them.
To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be enrolled in graduate/postgraduate studies in Culinary school/ Hospitality & Tourisam School OR a be recent graduates who begin the program within 12 months of the graduation date
To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold culinary school/ hospitality & tourisam degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- FLUENT English is required (written and spoken)
- Must be eager to learn, punctual, positive, honest and meticulous.
|Плата:||$13 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||South Beach, Miami|