A family-friendly, seafood restaurant located on the bay in Ocean City, MD. Ocean City is a resort town in the U.S. state of Maryland between the Atlantic Ocean and the Isle of Wight Bay. It features miles of beach and a wooden boardwalk lined with restaurants, shops, and hotels. At the boardwalk’s southern end, Trimper’s Rides has hosted theme-park attractions for decades. The surrounding waters are active with kayaks and tour boats, some of which journey to popular Assateague Island nearby.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until 30th September
- Advanced English;
- Busser: Clear tables, bring bread and water, assist food runners/ $3.63 per hour + tips
- Hostess: Greet and seat customers. Answer phones. Answer any questions and stock bathrooms/ $14.00 per hour
- Uniform shirts will be purchased for $10 per shirt. Please bring black non-slip shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- A seasonal rental fee of $2600 will be due for the entire season. Additional Housing Fees: A housing deposit of $250 is to be paid 4 weeks in advance with your first rental payment of $250.
$200 of your deposit is eligible for a refund upon successful program completion, damage inspection, and positive rental obligation standing. $50 is a non-refundable admin fee. Employer-provided cottage-style housing (bunk bed style);
- Transportation – You will walk/bike/ride share to and from work each day. Public transportation in Ocean City can be utilized for $3.00 per day.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Плата:||$3.63 - $14.00|
|Локација на работа:||Ocean City|