Company Description and Location:
Kittery is a town in York County, Maine, United States. Home to the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard on Seavey’s Island, Kittery includes Badger’s Island, the seaside district of Kittery Point, and part of the Isles of Shoals. The town is a tourist destination known for its many outlet stores, near the ocean, lots of seafood restaurants and activities.
This area sees a lot of seasonal summer traffic due to the surrounding outlet shopping and ocean side activities. Students can enjoy the ocean, outlet shopping, and nearby Portsmouth for a variety of cultural activities.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 16th until September 15th – 30th
- Upper Intermediate English is required
- Kitchen Support – Kitchen Support job responsibilities include but are not limited to; food preparation, cooking, dishwashing, cleaning, and other tasks assigned by the manager. Based on your performance you may be assigned to one specific area.
- Paid hourly training. During the training period, your hours will be less than during the season.
- Uniform: Closed-toe, non-slip shoes and khaki pants needed.
Housing and Transportation:
- You will sign the housing contract when arrival.
- Housing fee: $135/week
- Deposit $200 will be paid in cash upon arrival. The deposit is refundable only if housing is left in good condition at the end of the program.
- Transportation: Walking distance or by bike
|Работна позиција:||Kitchen Support|
|Локација на работа:||Kittery|