- Start Date: ASAP
- Training Duration: 12 months
- Hours: 32-40 hours/week
- Compensation: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
- Housing: Off-site housing provided at $90/week, bicycle provided for transportation
Learn and train in all aspects of front desk operations and procedures, guest services, check-in/check-out, message services, etc.
Learn and train in all aspects of Food and Beverage guest services, opening/closing of restaurant and food & beverage areas, kitchen management, special events and catering.
Train with the Resort Executive and Sous Chefs to build understanding of kitchen procedures and quality standards, plan and execute seasonal banquets, a la carte restaurant setting, expectation of customer service, equipment use and kitchen prep.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Tourism/Hospitality student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Tourism/Hospitality degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
|Работна позиција:||FRONT DESK/F&B/CULINARY|
|Плата:||$10 - $12|
|Локација на работа:||Hilton Head Island|