- Start Date: ASAP
- Training Duration: 12 months
- Hours: 32-40 hours/week
- Compensation: $9.25 per hour
- Housing: Provided accommodation and meals, PTO (payed time off)
Learn the functions of the Reservations department by learning the components of an agent/wholesaler’s reservation lists, various packages and promotions offered. Learn how to effectively accept and input individual resort reservations.
Front desk and general rooms division training including job shadowing and an extensive set of training courses which will help to learn the fundamentals of being a front and back of house representative, as well as the expectations from the guest’s perspective.
Will be trained by the food and beverage supervisors and management team in order to obtain a solid understanding of the restaurant operations. Will be introduced to the different outlets and styles of service including full service, buffer style, banquet, and quick service styles by shadowing experience food and beverage employees.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Tourism/Hospitality student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Tourism/Hospitality degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
|Локација на работа:||Tumon|