The staff at Redwoods In Yosemite surpasses all expectations on welcoming international students to their team. They all work together as a team, but they also enjoy many trips and activities throughout the season. What better place to work; you have the beauty of Yosemite National Park and the caring, fun environment of the staff at Redwoods In Yosemite. You can spend a few days or a lifetime exploring Yosemite’s wonders and enjoying a wealth of recreational activities. Each season sets the stage for exceptional moments of beauty and fun. Day Tripping ~ While staying at The Redwoods In Yosemite, you will discover some of the world’s most spectacular mountain and valley scenery. Here are a few of our favorite day-tripping adventures which will take you to these Park highlights: – Yosemite Falls is the tallest waterfall in North America and the 5th highest free-falling waterfall in the world at 2,425 feet. El Capitan is one of the largest exposed granite monoliths in the world, standing 3,593 feet from base to summit.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 5th June until 30th September
- Advanced English;
- Housekeeping: Clean rental properties, which include bathrooms, such as toilets and showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, and emptying trash. You will need to clean the kitchen, living areas, bedrooms, and deck area including barbecues. Need workers with great attitudes and team spirit. Please do not apply if you are sensitive to any kind of chemicals or lotions or have physical limitations that would keep you from doing your job (like lifting mattresses to change bedding). Housekeeping experience is preferred but not necessary;
- Training is provided at regular hourly wage and 8 hours per day;
- Employer will provide you with 3 t-shirts. Students must bring athletic style, non-skid shoes such as tennis shoes. You must also bring jeans (no holes or frays) or sturdy work pants such as khaki pants.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing will be provided by the employer at a cost of $200.00 per month, per student;
- Transportation – Walking.
|Локација на работа:||Wawona|