Start Date: April 1, 2024
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $13.32 per hour
Housing: $200 per week (includes meals)
Host Company Description:
The host company is in proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park. It provides a wide range of services for a family vacation and group lodging needs. Besides numerous lodges and cabin accommodations, it has conference facilities that accommodate family reunions, group retreats, religious gatherings, and corporate functions. There are a variety of on-site activities, from an adventure ropes course and zip line to volleyball, horseback riding, and crafting.
- Learn how to plan and execute camp activities and develop recreational plans for groups
- Learn to work with youth and plan events
- Help each participant meet the goals established by the camp for camper development
- Assist with event preparation, coordinating food and beverage service, and event execution
- Assist in teaching or leading activities
- To apply for an internship program, you must be an undergraduate Education, Sports, Recreation, and Tourism major studies student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for a trainee program, you must hold an Education, Sports, Recreation, and Tourism degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in a related field.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and speaking skills)
- Prior work with school-age children is preferred
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient, and have computer skills
|Работна позиција:||Recreation Programs|
|Локација на работа:||Estes Park|