Company Description and Location:
This employer is located in a small, safe town. The hotel is close to Lake McConaughy, where you can unwind and enjoy the outdoors. Our Quality hotel motto is simply to make our guests feel at home and make genuine connections to last a lifetime. Our employees pride themselves on our excellent Western hospitality and charm.
Ogallala is a quiet little city of fewer than 5000 residents that’s popular for Lake McConaughy, Front Street, many local museums, shops, and its unique western American charm.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 20th until September 5th – 30th
- Advanced to Proficient English level is required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Front Desk Attendant: you will be responsible to greet guests, registering and assigning guests to hotel rooms, establishing the method of payment and verifying credit; understanding US currency, and ensuring they have a good experience checking in. You will also make and confirm reservations, compute bills, collect payments, and make proper changes for the guests. Respond to guest requests in a timely manner, receive and resolve complaints with understanding and compassion, in a friendly and helpful way, and elevate to supervisor if necessary;
- Housekeeping: you will: clean bathrooms, toilets & showers, change linens, do laundry, dust, vacuum, clean mirrors, windows, and furniture, & empty trash. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, kneel, lift, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day;
- Breakfast Attendant: prepare breakfast, stock the serving areas, make coffee, slice fruit, mix juice, cook, stock pastry trays, etc. Maintain the serving areas, and restock as needed. You are responsible for keeping the area sanitary, organized, and properly arranged for guests to select their choices to eat;
- Employer provides uniform, company t-shirt, and name tag. Students must bring non-slip, close-toed shoes. Sleeveless shirts cannot be worn while on duty.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is assisted by the employer at a cost of $200 per month per student. Deposit $200 upon arrival;
- Transportation: Participants live on-site and can walk to work.
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Локација на работа:||Ogallala|