Start Date: February 24, 2022
Training Duration: 10 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $19 per hour
Housing: Not Provided
Host Company Description:
The host company is a non-profit association, one of 93 chapters of the largest nonprofit international affairs organization in the United States. It sponsors international exchanges, school programs, teachers workshops, foreign policy discussions, national opinion polls, travel programs, young professionals’ programs, conferences, and corporate programs. Members councils are in 40 states, as well as in D.C. and Puerto Rico; they are funded through membership dues, corporate sponsorships, grants, in-kind donations, fundraising events, and fee-for-service activities. Over 2,000 corporations, foundations, and individuals help support their work.
- Assist Program Director in identifying program priorities and objectives.
- Conduct outreach to the International Visitor Leadership Program Alumni to maintain contact, collect stories, and continue relationships to better tell the long-term effects of the program and why it remains one of the best tools of the U.S. Department of State diplomacy.
- Assist Director in recruiting and on-board home hospitality hosts. When international visitors come to New Hampshire, many of them have the opportunity to visit a local home for an informal dinner. Under the supervision of the Program Director, ensure ongoing outreach to new potential hosts and help with on-boarding activities.
- Assist Program Director in implementing steps to ensure high quality online and in-person programs for the IVLP. This may include providing digital support, attending meetings, managing program logistics, and other tasks as assigned.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of marketing / communications / international relations / political science OR be a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing / communications / international relations / political science and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Excellent English writing can communication skills required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are vital
- Ability to work with various people in cross cultural situations
- Familiarity with various communication technologies
- Passion for facilitating international engagement opportunities
- Ability to work in a team setting to achieve program goals
- Experience with video editing software a plus
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to solve complex challenges to improve processes
|Работна позиција:||Program Management|
|Плата:||$19 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Manchester|