You have the opportunity to meet different kinds of people from all walks of life. We work directly with each student and give as much training as needed, and help you with everything, not just work-related. we are a family. Myrtle Beach is a very popular tourist beach town. Participants will have access to numerous cultural activities such as communicating with people from all over the world amongst tourists as well as fellow coworkers, going to the beach, numerous concerts and sporting events.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 26th until September 30th
- Intermediate English;
- Games Attendant: The employees will be operating games within the amusement park. Employees will have to interact with customers on a daily basis trying to attract people to play games, also employees will have to be knowledgeable about each game and ride they operate. Please review the attached Job Offer.
- Training at your assigned store is paid at the hourly rate. Training may take up to two weeks.
- Employer provides uniform at a cost of $15.00. Please provide yourself with tan shorts right above the knee and comfortable sports shoes to work in. For personal safety and to avoid injury if you drop sharp or hot objects on your footwear, participants should purchase a closed-toed, black, slip-resistant athletic shoe.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing: Must arrange own;
- Transportation: Walking or bike, public transportation is available to you as well.
|Работна позиција:||Games Attendant|
|Локација на работа:||Myrtle Beach|