Drury Hotels Company, LLC is a 100% family-owned and operated hotel company with over 130 hotels in 21 + states. We pride ourselves on offering our guests a memorable experience by providing extras that are not extra and all of our employees are empowered to do whatever it takes to make our guests happy.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 20th June until 30th September
- Advanced English;
- Housekeeping: Very physically demanding. Prepare to stand, walk & push a 50lb/22kg cart. Clean guestrooms, change linens, dust, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks & mirror/$14.00
- Paid hourly training. During training, you may not work full shifts and could receive fewer hours.
- Uniform provided details: Employer provides the shirt, $16.00 for pants. Students will need a brown, blue, or black belt, white socks, and comfortable, non-slip shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by an employer costs amount $260. Every two weeks participants will make a housing payment.
- Transportation – Walking.
|Локација на работа:||San Antonio|