Paul Bunyan’s is a busy, fast-paced restaurant and gift store. Great work environment with many local activities. We have multiple parties we hold throughout the season, with activities such as yard games, cookouts, boating, bonfire parties, pool parties, trips to Devil’s Lake
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 30th until September 15th
- Intermediate English;
- Retail Sales/Gift Shop: Retail Sales workers actively sell a range of merchandise to guests in a store environment. /$12.00
- Dining Room Assistant: Participants in the role must be attentive to guests and knowledgeable about the property in order to assist the guests./$10.00/hour + tips 32 hours/week
- Kitchen Prep Cook: Kitchen Assistants are required to perform various food and beverage related tasks. /$12.00
- Dishwasher:Dishwashers are responsible for unloading the dishes and cutlery brought to them by bussers and loading them into dish trays. /$12.00
- Bakery: Bakery staff will be expected to prepare all items necessary in the bakery each day. Participants will not be selling baked good./ $12.00
- Training is provided by employer.
- Uniform must be clean and wrinkle free. Hair must be tightly pulled back. Employee must be clean cut, hygienic, and professional looking.
Housing and Transportation:
- Participants will be placed in one the following housing options: Motel (425 Vine Street, Wisconsin Dells, WI (42 beds total), Shared Duplex (21 beds total) 912 Fitzgerald Rd, Wisconsin Dells, WI (located within walking distance from restaurant). Linens are available for purchase at a cost of $15.
- Participants must contact the employer with their travel plans AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to coming to the United States via email: email@example.com
- Bus: There are several transportation options to get to Wisconsin Dells.
- Train: Upon arrival to the train station, participants should meet employer outside baggage claim.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant Worker|
|Локација на работа:||WISC DELLS|