Work & Travel
Company Description and Location:
The Northwest x Southern Hospitality team is comprised of 16 long-term team members, regionally based in both Tennessee & Washington with 22 hotels. With over 200 years of combined leadership experience, we always strive to connect with guests, team members, and brand partners alike.
Fairfield Inn and Suites Anchorage / Holiday Inn Express Anchorage / Crowne Plaza Anchorage Midtown / Comfort Inn Anchorage
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 15th
- Upper Intermediate;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Room/Breakfast Attendant: This position requires assisting in multiple areas of the hotel. When assisting in the breakfast attendant position, you would be primarily responsible for setting up, maintaining and breaking down the breakfast buffet and for maintaining the breakfast dining area. With a minimal supervision provide exceptional guest service by welcoming them and be well attended at all times. The room attendant position provides cleaning services such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, washing walls, windows, and mirrors, etc. in designated areas of the hotel. Ability to stand for the duration of the shift, lift up to 40lbs, and have no sensitivities to cleaning chemicals.
- Paid hourly training;
- Shirts will be provided. Slip-resistant shoes. Participant must bring black pants, no jeans;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation: Public transportation, walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Room/Breakfast Attendant|
|Локација на работа:||Anchorage|