Company Description and Location:
Garrison, ND is the gateway to Lake Sakakawea, the nation’s largest manmade lake known for its great fishing. The city, located on the Lewis and Clark trail, is just 6 miles off US Highway 83, and 4 miles from scenic Ft. Stevenson State Park.
North Shore Inn, located just minutes from Lake Sakakawea offers comfortable accommodations and affordable rates in this friendly community.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 20th – 30th until August 25th – September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must work DS dates;
- Housekeeping: Clean and restock hotel rooms and bathrooms, including toilets and showers, change linens, dust, vacuum, empty trash, etc. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/22kg cart throughout the day.
- Front Desk: greet and check-in registered guests, must have good knowledge of computers. Must be skilled in customer service.
- Ice Cream Attendant: take ice cream and food orders, and handle American currency.
- Line Cook: prepare and cook hot food, serve food to guests, must have general restaurant knowledge.
- Employer provides uniform;
- Please bring nice blue jeans (no rips or holes) and closed-toed, non-slip athletic or work shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- The housing is provided by the employer.
- Transportation – walk;
|Работна позиција:||Resort worker|
|Локација на работа:||Garrison|