Myrtle Beach has tons of cultural activities to offer along the 60-mile stretch of beautiful beaches. With tons of shopping, dining, and entertainment available for you, there will never be a dull moment here. Myrtle Beach has a very caring community with our exchanged visitors and has an All-Nations Cafe where you can interact with locals of our community and other exchanged visitors from all over the world.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 17th until September 30th
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Food and Beverage: As a Food and Beverage host, your responsibilities are to greet guests, visitors, and employees in a friendly and courteous manner. Take orders, help fill orders, and check all orders for accuracy. Maintain adequate inventory in the food stands. Operate the Touch Screen Point of Sale system (POS) for food and beverage purchases. Understand Park menu and pricing. Receiving payment for selected items and return change as necessary. Account for daily receipts and properly secure per company policies. Ensure timely and accurate processing of operations receipts and maintain proper security measures over receipts, records, and cash. Assist with the prep of food orders and the delivery of food and beverage orders to guest areas. Ensure an adequate supply of condiments is available for guests / $14.00
- Park Services Host: are responsible for sweeping and picking up trash and debris from park areas and parking lots. Empty and clean trash cans; replace trash liners. Clean restrooms, guest areas, and backstage. Wash windows and clean windows daily. Follow restroom schedules to ensure the cleanliness of facilities. Greet guests, visitors, and employees in a friendly and courteous manner. Keep a clean orderly work area / $14.00
- Admissions/Cashier: Must have Advanced English Comprehension, customer service, and the ability to accurately make US money transactions with many repetitions. Must be able to be on your feet for an extended period. Must complete hands-on training and pass a written exam. As admissions, you are the very first person the guests encounter. Grouchy or non-smilers need not apply. Responsible for all admissions transactions and upsell promotions in a fast-paced environment. You will handle and process many cash and credit card purchases while identifying and communicating the correct and proper admission for each guest. Assist in Group Sale functions, assist in Cabana Sales, and maintain they are cleaned daily / $14.00
- Paid hourly training Must complete a hands-on training and written exam during 1st week of training;
- Team Members will be provided a special discounted menu from the park’s Café that will change each day. Team Members can pick from select combos for a price of $6.00 with a drink. The weekly menu will be posted in the kitchen where Team Members go for their lunch. If you choose not to eat with us, you can bring your own lunch;
- Myrtle Waves Uniform hat, belt, 3 shirts, and nametags will be provided at a cost of $80. Please bring Black athletic sneakers and black ankle socks ;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by the employer, housing cost varies from $125.00. A deposit of $300 will be paid to the landlord according to the housing agreement. As long as the property is clean and damage-free, you will receive your deposit back at the end of your agreement, within 30 days, minus a $25 cleaning fee. If you are terminated from your job, break your contract, or evicted from housing, you forfeit your deposit;
- Transportation – All housing is within 1-2 miles from worksite. Typical route taken by walking or biking approx. 5-15 mins.
|Food and Beverage
|Локација на работа: