We provide a happy and healthy work environment with competitive wages located in beautiful mid-town Anchorage, AK. Anchorage is surrounded by mountains and wildlife. Opportunity to gain new life experiences, meet new people, and build lifelong friendships while being immersed in Alaska culture. The city of Anchorage offers all urban amenities situated in the mountains and on the bay. Best of all worlds. Several local attractions and museums in the area. Adventure Awaits!
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 30th until September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Room/Breakfast Attendant: This position requires assisting in multiple areas of the hotel. When assisting in the breakfast attendant position, you would be primarily responsible for setting up, maintaining, and breaking down the breakfast buffet and for maintaining the breakfast dining area. With minimal supervision provide exceptional guest service by welcoming them and being well attended to at all times. The room attendant position provides cleaning services such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, and washing walls, windows, mirrors, etc. in designated areas of the hotel. When assigned to guestrooms, replaces linens, replenishes amenities, and makes beds. The position requires the ability to perform the following essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation: Greets guests and responds to special requests, may gather waste and/or contaminated materials for disposal, assigned areas of the hotel may include guestrooms, hallways, lobby, stairwells, and offices, maintains privacy and security by properly announcing entry and servicing guestrooms as appropriate, cleans guestrooms to the level of standards set by the Hotel, including stripping of soiled items and trash, bed making, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting and replacing amenities and supplies, removes all dirty glassware, coffee presses, and tea vessels from the guest room to location specified by supervisor and replaces with clean glassware needed, removes all Room Service related trays and/or dishes from guest room to location specified by supervisor, properly uses and maintains assigned equipment and supplies to departmental specifications, including vacuums, chemicals, and cleaning aides, observes status and maintains common areas, including floor closets, stairwells, halls, lobby areas, and elevators, properly maintains the daily log, including accounting for completed tasks, tracking issued keys, and reviewing the communications log and file on a routine basis, properly handles lost and found items in accordance with department policies and security procedures, responds to guest concerns, complaints or suggestions appropriately, and refers them to management in support of providing superior guest service, performs other duties as assigned by management, keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or matters of significance, performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position / $15.00
- Laundry Attendant: The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the proper washing and drying of laundry. This includes operating washing and drying equipment, loading and unloading from machines, measuring and administering cleaning agents to laundry per product specifications and folding and storing fresh linens. When necessary, will assist in housekeeping as a House Person or Room Attendant / $15.00
- Paid hourly training;
- Participants must bring black pants, no jeans. A shirt will be provided;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing – Must arrange own;
- Transportation –Bus available in Anchorage, walk or ride bike.
|Работна позиција:||Room/Breakfast Attendant / Laundry Attendant|
|Локација на работа:||Anchorage|