York is a popular summer area with beaches, hiking, and other outdoor activities that make it a desirable destination. York is an hour to Boston, MA, and Portland, ME both of which have many historical and cultural sites/activities.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 15th until September 30th
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Line Cook: Line cooks will assist chefs with preparing, cooking food, and setting up the kitchen for shifts. They will also assist with light cleaning of the appliances and kitchen area afterward. Must be flexible and complete tasks assigned by the manager;
- One meal will be provided per shift;
- Paid hourly training;
- Please bring non-slip, comfortable shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing will be provided by the employer at a cost of $125.00 per week, per student. A deposit of $125.00 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. The deposit will be refundable as long as students stay until their contract end date and leave the housing in a clean, undamaged condition.
- Transportation – 20 min by bike or employer-provided.
|Работна позиција:||Line Cook|
|Локација на работа:||York|