Company Description and Location:
Mall of America is located in Bloomington, Minnesota – only 15 minutes from downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul. As one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world, Mall of America features – 520 stores, 50 restaurants, and attractions galore, including Nickelodeon Universe, the nation’s largest indoor theme park, and the new American Girl store. Plus, there’s no sales tax on clothing or shoes!
Nickelodeon, the #1 entertainment brand for kids, and Mall of America, the nation’s premier shopping destination, have joined forces to create a one-of-a-kind theme park. Located in the center of Mall of America, Nickelodeon Universe features seven acres of unique attractions and entertainment.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 26 until September 04 – September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Ride Operator: Operate mechanical and non-mechanical rides, loading and unloading of guests, enforce height and safety requirements, use microphone to make announcements and go override instructions, politely greet customers, ensure overall safety, enforce policies, greet customers, scan passes and wristbands, clean ride area, sweep, wipe down rides, empty trash. May have to provide support in other areas, including custodial duties, and cash handling / $16.00 per hour
- Rope Course Attendant: Communicate to guests giving an explanation of how the flow of the attractions works, wait times, and rules. Enforce the safety of all guests. Properly harness and secure guests prior to them entering the interests. Ensure loose articles are properly stored. Inspect all equipment prior to use. Professionally communicate any concerns with the Supervisor. Deal calmly and efficiently with stressful situations and guests. Understand and participate in emergency procedures including but not limited to takedown procedures, and rescues on the zip line. Please note that the ropes course is 55 feet above the park. It is essential that applicants are comfortable with heights/ $17.00 per hour
- Food Service Cashier: Provide outstanding guest service, greet customers, polite conversation with customers. You must always have a smile on your face and be positive! Must be knowledgeable about food safety and ingredients, oversee safety and cleanliness of your station. You must also be able to handle cash, count cash accurately, make change for customers, sell tickets and retail merchandise to customers. Must also be willing to do other duties as assigned like sweeping and cleaning the park, acting as greeters, be in other retail areas throughout the park / $15.00 per hour
- CE Food & Bev Team Member: Provide outstanding guest service by greeting guests courteously, uncovering their needs and giving polite parting remarks. Food safety and sanitation are met and maintained, following food safety policies and procedures per the MN Health Code. Perform necessary tasks in food prep and serving food products. Maintain product knowledge of food items, ingredients and allergens. Learn all menu items, portions and accompaniments to The Crayola Experience’s specifications. Manage the queue efficiently using provided training and resources. Utilizing suggestive selling techniques to increase sales. Maintain knowledge of current sales, promotions, discounts and product. Efficiently utilize the point of sale system to ring and count funds accurately and timely while following established cash handling procedures. Stock food locations as needed / $15.00 per hour
- CE Attractions Associate: Provide outstanding guest service by greeting and conversing with guests and determining their needs; in a courteous and polite manner. Support the Crayola brand’s educational mission to use the arts as a tool for intellectual and emotional development of children Oversees attraction areas to ensure service excellence, safety and cleanliness Facilitates art projects and activities with guests Prepares materials, maintains appropriate inventory of necessary materials, monitors activities and cleans and organizes work stations as needed. Hosts birthday parties and/or Manufacturing demonstrations on rotating basis. Monitors activity areas and adapts the facilitation of an area according to guest volume Assists in workshops, special events and outreach activities as needed. Understand ticket options for each attraction as advertised/ $15.00 per hour
- Specialty Attractions Cashier: Provide outstanding guest service by greeting and conversing with guests and determining their needs in a courteous and polite manner. Assist guests with product, ticket, and general questions concerning Mall of America, Nickelodeon Universe and the local region. Maintain specific product area as determined by supervisory team. Understand the tickets and products carried, their features, options, and benefits, as well as the branding of Nickelodeon Universe and Mall of America. Understand ticket options for each attraction as advertised. Manage the queue efficiently using provided training and resources. Clean, organize, and maintain your workspace. Restock retail displays as needed. Oversee safety and cleanliness of locations assigned. Maintain knowledge of current sales, promotions and discounts. Utilize suggestive selling techniques; upsell items to raise the average dollar per transaction and increase sales. Recommend, select, and assist in appropriate admission purchase based on guests’ needs and questions. Efficiently utilize the point of sale system to ring and count funds accurately and timely while following established cash handling procedures. Explain and enforce ticket policies for Nickelodeon Universe and other attractions. May provide support in other work areas as needed/ $15.00 per hour
- Retail Cashier: Provide outstanding guest service by greeting and conversing with guests and determining their needs; in a courteous and polite manner. Assist guests with product, ticket, and general questions concerning Mall of America and the local region. Prepare and organize product for display and purchase. Maintain specific product area as determined by supervisory team. Communicate inventory levels and sales of product to the Retail team. Understand the products carried, their features, options, and benefits; as well as the branding of Nickelodeon Universe and Mall of America. Clean, organize, and maintain the sales floor and stock rooms. Restock sales floor and displays as needed. Recommend, select, and assist in locating merchandise based on guests’ needs and questions/ $15.00 per hour
- You must pass the drug test in order to work here.
- No visible tattoos or facial piercings.
- Students are provided with a shirt but will need to purchase black pants and shoes;
- Training will take about 5 days and for the first 2 weeks, you will most likely not get 32 hours. Once training is done, you will be 32 hours or more;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing – Must arange own;
- Transportation – Shuttle service to the Mall;
|Работна позиција:||Character Performer|
|Локација на работа:||Bloomington, MN|