Thanks so much for your interest in spending the season with us!! We hope to provide an excellent hospitality oriented work experience for all of our Work & Travel participants! We are a diverse company with a lot going on. We are mainly hiring for our restaurant divisions, but we might have some other part-time opportunities available while you are here with us. Port Aransas is the only established town on Mustang Island and inhabits 8 miles of the 18 mile long barrier island. Mustang Island is located north of Padre Island, the longest barrier island in the world and south of San Jose Island, renowned for its shelling.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 15th June until 30th September
- Upper Intermediate English;
- Host, Hostess: As a Host/Hostess, you must present a positive first impression to our guests demonstrating our friendliness, excellent service, and high standards./$15.00
- Dishwasher: Wash pots and pans by hand in very hot water, and use the dishwashing machine for glasses, dishes, and cutlery and then stack clean items in appropriate area./$15.00
- Food Prep: Prepare food items for cooking. Clean, wash, stock restaurant supplies and equipment while maintaining a clean work area. /$15.00
- Training is required.
- Details for clothing: Employer will provide first shirt for free. Any additional shirts will be provided at the cost of $10.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by employer, cost amount $120 per student per week. Deposit of $200 will be paid will be refunded if all rent is paid to date, you stay for your entire lease term and the housing is left in clean and undamaged condition. You will also have to have a “move out inspection” completed with Chris Collins. At that point you will be informed the amount of your refunded deposit.
- Transportation – Shuttle bus, contracted by the employer. Will be picked up as a group and dropped off each way as a group. You can also ride the bus.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant workers|
|Локација на работа:||Port Aransas|