We are located on the beautiful Maine seacoast minutes from the beach. The area is very safe and provides many local activities. Participants are welcomed as part of the family. Each employee is given a complimentary uniform as well as one employee meal per day. The work environment is very welcoming to all.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week.
Start Date/End Date: June 1st- 15th June until 30th September
- Upper Intermediate English;
- Front of House Support: Front of House positions include Busser, Runner, Host, and Barback. Positions will be assigned to students upon arrival. Must be able to greet customers with a smile, take orders, operate a simple POS system, and work with a solid sense of urgency; excellent communication skills and willingness to help out wherever you are needed./ $10.00 + tips
- Kitchen Support: Kitchen Support job responsibilities include but are not limited to; food preparation, cooking, dishwashing, cleaning, and other tasks assigned by the manager. Based on your performance you may be assigned to one specific area./ $12.75
- Paid hourly training.
- Uniform: Closed-toe, non-slip shoes and khaki pants needed.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by employer at a cost of $150 per week , per student. Deposit of $150-400 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. As long as there are no damages to the room. Your deposit will be returned ONLY if you stay until the end of your contract, in the same housing and the housing is left undamaged and clean condition.
- Transportation –Housing will be within biking distance in most cases.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant workers|
|Плата:||$10.00 - $12.75|
|Локација на работа:||Kennebunkport|