Training Duration: 12-18 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Housing: Not provided
Host Company Description:
Based in NYC, this exclusive marketer and distributor of high-end perfumes and cosmetics work with a number of prestigious brands in this thriving niche market. Focusing on transparency, recognition, accountability, and communication, the host has become of the industry’s top firms. The brands they work with have been featured in top media outlets, such as Vogue, Women’s Health, and The New York Times Style Magazine.
- Support manager & coordinator in daily tasks such as product listing updates, inventory analysis, advertising analysis, customer service etc.
- Work with brand teams & creative designers to create A+ content for all products to drive incremental sales
- Help develop & implement new product listing types/bundles or promotions to drive sales
- Coordinate promotions with social media
- Contribute to each brand’s quarterly reporting/analyses
- Work with brand teams to develop creative to support promotional plans
- Manage customer service inquiries
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of business/marketing OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in business/marketing and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in the related field.
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills and analytical skills
- Experience working with internal cross-functional teams
- Strong experience with social media platforms & understanding of how to translate sales for our target consumer
- Strong capabilities in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Branding and creative skills with a passion for beauty/fashion, cosmetics experience a plus
|Работна позиција:||Luxury Perfume Marketing|
|Локација на работа:||New York|