Start Date: TBD
Training Duration: 12–18 months
Compensation: $12.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
Host Company Description:
Leading Container, Break Bulk, and Project service providers Headquartered in the USA. Having offices in the USA, India, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and UAE
- Responsible for handling Ocean Export & Import documentation
- Monitor containers from origin to the final destination to ensure on-time delivery to avoid delays, storage charges.
- Responsibilities include tracking & handling all aspects of shipments from origin to destination.
- Sending pre-alert, making files, tracking the shipment, issuing Bill Of Lading, liaising with customs brokers & steamship lines.
- Coordinating with overseas agents
- Responsible from start to completion on export & Import process (bookings, dock receipts, AES lodgments, shipping instructions, house bills of lading to comply with letter of credit requirements).
- Quote transportation and ocean freight rates to overseas offices.
- Able to Consult and advise partners on best methods.
- Communicate with export-related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive, and lawful relations, support, and activities.
- Data Entry
- Proven ability to generate profit through new and existing business relationships
- Ability to build strategic working relationships internally and externally
- An innovative approach to business solutions – Think outside the box
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with an academic focus in Logistics studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Logistics degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in the field
- Applicants must speak advanced English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To be a shipping professional with extensive knowledge in the ocean freight industry.
- Extensive knowledge of Import and Export, Freight Forwarding, Air / Ocean, and international logistics
|Работна позиција:||Logistics Internship|
|Локација на работа:||Piscataway|