Start Date: October–December 2021
Training Duration: 12–18 months
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
Host Company Description:
By fighting for clients’ rights and dignity, this law firm seeks to make a positive impact on the community around them. This firm believes in practicing law with empathy and integrity in all legal matters. Their focus of practice is on workers’ compensation, personal injury, and employment. They are seeking an individual who is passionate about law and eager to gain experience.
- Drafting and preparing legal documents
- Conducting research to support legal proceedings
- Investigating facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations
- Recording and storing client information
- Filing court documents
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with an academic focus in law studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold law degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in the field
- Applicants must speak advanced English, bilingual is a plus
- Two years (or more) of experience working as a paralegal is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with legal research
- Familiarity with drafting legal documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
|Плата:||$16.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Santa Ana|