Landry’s is a great seafood tradition since 1947. The true flavor of Gulf Coast tradition is all about family, warmth, and exceptional seafood. Landry’s Seafood strives to bring all of those things together in each and every location, providing a fun-filled dining experience that will make you want to drop your anchor and never leave. So sit back, relax, and take part in the Landry’s Seafood experience. You’ll do enough tasting, laughing and living for an entire lifetime. Myrtle Beach provides 60 miles stretch of beaches and fun-filled activities along every step of the way. You have Broadway at the Beach which is filled with numerous places to shop and dine, Ocean Boulevard that is lined with tourist attractions, amusement rides, and a beautiful boardwalk. There is something to do for anyone at any age.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 30th
- Intermediate to Advanced English;
- Host/Busser: A host is responsible for greeting guests as they arrive and seating them at their table. They also ensure that everyone has everything they need throughout the course of their meal, from refilling drinks to clearing plates. Host are often the first face the customers see when entering the restaurant, they’re the person who greets you when you walk in the door and makes sure you feel welcome while you’re there/ $4.00 per hour + tips
- Side Worker (Server Assistant): The role of a server assistant is one that requires attention to detail and strong customer service skills. They are often the face of their company, interacting with customers on a daily basis and representing the brand in a positive light. Server assistants may be tasked with setting tables, taking orders, delivering food and drinks, clearing plates, etc. Their job is to ensure that every guest has an enjoyable experience at their restaurant—and they do this by providing excellent service and friendly interactions throughout the entire dining experience / $12.00 per hour
- Food runner: They’re responsible for delivering plates of food to tables, refilling drinks, clearing dirty dishes, and ensuring that everyone is happy with their meal. Food runners have a wide range of responsibilities, which can include: serving food to customers at the table, clearing dirty dishes from tables after meals are finished, and communicating with kitchen staff about food preparation or ingredient needs / $12.00 per hour
- Server: You are responsible for learning the menu, wine and alcohol list, and daily specials. Fine dining servers are responsible for providing guests with an exceptional dining experience. . This includes taking orders from several tables at once, serving individual courses, clearing plates between courses, refilling drinks, etc. If alcoholic beverages are ordered, you are required to ask for identification and ensure that they meet the legal drinking age of 21 for the United States/ $2,13 per hour + tips
- Kitchen Staff: Performing basic food preparation tasks such as chopping vegetables or washing dishes, helping to maintain a clean and hygienic work environment by following proper food
handling procedures and maintaining equipment, monitoring the quality of food being
served to customers to ensure that it meets standards for taste, texture, and appearance / $13.00 per hour
- Your employer will train you in your assigned position;
- Employer provides uniform at a cost of $40.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing : Must arrange your own;
- Transportation: Walking or bike, public transportation is available to you as well.
|Работна позиција:||Host/Busser, Side Worker (Server Assistant), Food runner , Server, Kitchen Staff|
|Плата:||$2,13 - $4.00 - $12.00 - $13.00|
|Локација на работа:||Myrtle Beach|