Fun and active summer job! Working outside, not behind a counter. Work in the finest beach community on the east coast. Many daytime activities and beautiful beaches to enjoy.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 15th until September 30th
- Upper Intermediate;
- Beach Attendant, Rider – Set up beach chairs and umbrellas for customers on the beach, load and unload trucks which deliver beach and vacation equipment such as bikes, surfboards and kayaks. These 2 tasks will be performed on separate days at separate locations.
- Students will be trained upon arrival to the job location.
- Uniform provided by the employer – No cost for the 2 shirts. Sneakers and solid color shorts.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by employer at a cost of $110.00 per week, per student. Deposit of $ 100 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. The deposit is refunded, if the house is left clean and without damages. Student must also be up to date with weekly rent. Student will sign the housing contract after they arrive and settle into housing.
- Transportation: Employer provides bicycles to ride from the housing to the work location.
|Работна позиција:||Beach Attendant, Rider|
|Локација на работа:||Corolla|