Company Description and Location:
Join the team that makes this restaurant so different, fun, and popular. Sing and dance at work! Johnny Rockets is a Work & Travel participant favorite. Our team members are the magic behind creating the unique Johnny Rockets “experience” for our guests. You will have constant customer interaction, as well as a chance to meet local residents and vacationing tourists (tourists primarily visit during the spring and summer) from all over the US and abroad. Steps from the ocean, casinos, and nightlife, Atlantic City is one of New Jersey’s best summer tourist destinations on the Jersey Shore.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 6th – 21th until September 10th – 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Participants will be required to dance during their shift;
- Team Member: You should be willing and able to work in various positions including fry cook, line cook, dishwasher, and milkshake creator. Must have patience working with diverse staff. Implement all food safety training. Must be able to learn recipes and work under pressure. Kitchens will be hot, there will be sharp knives, hot grills, boiling water, and oil. You will be required to clean frequently, including bathrooms.
- Discount on Meals.
- The training is paid at an hourly rate. Students will be trained in several different positions. Training may take up to two weeks. Students may not receive full hours until the training period is complete.
- Johnny Rockets provides a hat, name tag, bow tie, and apron. The first set is free of charge. Must bring black plants, non-skid, closed-toe shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own. The approximate cost of housing is between $135 – to $150 per week;
- Transportation – Walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Team Member|
|Локација на работа:||Atlantic City|