Anchorage, Alaska is a fantastic place to work, meet people, hike, enjoy the outdoors, and gain Alaskan cultural experience. Turnagain Arm, Hiking, Rafting, Zipline, flightseeing, softball team, celebrating holidays, Dog Mushing, employee activities, and Arts.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: July 3rd until 30 September
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Housekeeping: Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit.
- Paid hourly training;
- Must provide black pants, black non-slip, closed-toe shoes, black belt, black socks, and black undershirt if desired. We provide the shirt.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation will be provided by the employer at a cost of $105.00 per week.
- Transportation – Walking.
|Локација на работа:||Seward|