Participants will have the opportunity to work at a high-volume restaurant located in a lively beach community on the Southern Maine coast. Old Orchard Beach, Maine: Our seven-mile-long stretch of wide sandy beach is understandably the major attraction but when visiting Old Orchard Beach there is a full range of things available to see and do in and around Maine’s premier beach resort. There is something for everyone including shopping, indoor karting, mini golf, watching the weekly fireworks, fishing, amusement parks, parasailing, biking on the Eastern Trail, touring the variety of restaurants and dining options, and so much more! The list goes on and the fun never ends in and around Old Orchard Beach. Portland, Maine is 30 minutes away and Boston, Massachusetts.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 30th
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Kitchen Help position job duties include but are not limited to preparing meal ingredients for the cook, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients. Assist kitchen staff to unload food supplies from delivery trucks. Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments, and cutting boards;
- Paid hourly training;
- Please bring non-slip, close-toed shoes and long pants with no holes are recommended.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing will be provided by the employer at a cost of $125.00 per week, per student. A deposit of $250 .00will be paid to the employer upon arrival. The deposit will be refundable as long as students stay until their contract end date and leave the housing in a clean, undamaged condition;
- Transportation – Walking, biking.
|Работна позиција:||Kitchen Help|
|Локација на работа:||Old Orchard Beach|