When visiting any Jilly’s Stores, you can be assured you will receive our award-winning customer service and products. We take a lot of pride in our employee training programs, products, and family environment at each of our 9 boardwalk storefronts.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 20th June until 30th September
- Advanced English;
- Register Personnel/Sales Assistants: Greets guests with a smile, in a friendly manner. Responsible for generating revenue by demonstrating product knowledge, and suggestive selling. Folds, wraps, and bags merchandise.
- Food Preparers: Participants must maintain a clean and safe workstation that passes local health inspections and sanitize all equipment and surfaces that come in contact with food.
- Cleaning Personnel: Maintain a log of all duties within the routine checklist, changing light bulbs, cleaning, and organization of backroom areas and stock rooms.
- Training is required. The training is paid at an hourly rate. Independent adult participants will be trained in several different positions.
- Uniform: Associates must provide themselves with at least two pairs of khaki colored, cotton shorts or pants and a closed-toe, flat athletic shoe.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing in Ocean City’s average is $175 per participant, per week. Housing must arrange own.
- Transportation – walking.
|Работна позиција:||Retail Assistants|
|Локација на работа:||Ocean City|